Beatbox Basics - Covid Safe Workshop
Learn how to beatbox with LC Beats in this fun, interactive workshop.
Create a range of vocal sounds and become a vocal scratch DJ.
During the workshop participants will create their own beatboxing songs on a Boss RC-30 loop foot pedal.
Check out what you will learn via this video link!
Participants will be guided through easy to follow exercises and create their own songs. Small performances will be encouraged in a friendly and supportive environment.
Date: Tuesday 29th September.
What will be provided:
- Boss RC-30 foot pedal.
- A protective, clear plastic face shield.
Strict adherence to covid-19 safety measures will include:
- Class size minimised to ensure social distancing of 1.5m between participants and teacher is adhered to.
- To ensure safe and hygienic use of the microphones, full microphone santization pre and post-use for each participant will be demonstrated along with the application of clean soft protective sponge covers for each participants usage.
- Protective, clear plastic face shield masks must be worn. These masks will be provided and are sanitized for each participants usage.
- Upon completion of the course, participants will have the foundation to create their own beats. They will also have the opportunity to save their looping song.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Your regular face mask.
- This beginner workshop is an entertaining and informative workshop to experience in the school holidays.
- Suitable for all ages with no musical knowledge required.
Luke Cavalan aka LC Beats is a professional human beatboxer from Sydney, Australia with experience performing at festivals, concerts and community events. Music performance experience:
Pre Event entertainment for Eminem, Jurassic 5, Bone Thugs and Harmony, Def Wish Cast, Thundamentals and Big Village All-stars.
Upon making your booking, you agree to the Terms & Conditions as outlined here.