Little Wheelies! Wheel Throwing Workshop For Kids
WHEEL THROWING WORKSHOP FOR THE LITTLE LEGENDS IN YOUR LIFE! In this short, child friendly workshop, our experienced potters will teach all the skills to make something on the wheel. A fun and immersive experience for the curious and creative!
Scroll down towards the end of this listing to view available dates in the dropdown list under "BOOK ME IN" !
This booking is for children aged 8-14 years
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your booking time to sign in.
- Please note, we commence all workshops at the specified start time. If you arrive late, your workshop will still be required to finish at the end time allocated. We cannot compensate for a later start/end time unless this has been previously arranged with us prior to the workshop day.
- We ask that all children be accompanied by a parent/ guardian
- All materials.
- An apron.
What to wear & bring:
- A face mask.
- Comfortable clothes.
- A hair tie for long hair or a headband/clip for short hair to keep your hair comfortably away from your face.
- An old towel.
- Having short finger nails is also recommended as it makes it easier to work with the clay while throwing!
*Price does not include cost of firing a vessel made in class. If you or your child would like to keep something they make, you can discuss this with your workshop teacher.
If you would like to paint your own ceramic pieces and then have them glazed and fired by us, you can come back into the DIY maker hub the following week for 1 hour to decorate your pieces with a selection of under glaze colours. Further information and prices can be discussed during your wheel lesson.
Who is this suitable for:
- Children between the ages of 8-14
Where is it:
At Hypmotive, Marrickville Metro, 20 Smidmore Street, Marrickville in our pottery hub.
GIFT CARDS can be purchased for this workshop. Once the recipient has received the gift card, they will need to book their workshop experience in store or they can contact us via email@example.com to arrange workshop date/s.
Gift Cards are valid for 6 months from date of purchase and are not transferrable or redeemable for any other workshop, product or cash.
- Please review the available dates via our website POTTERY HUB.
- Please use the code located on your gift card during the checkout. If you have any issues please email the selected date and the below details through to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Please note that once the workshop booking is confirmed, workshop booking terms and conditions will apply.
If you need to cancel your workshop booking we are unable to provide a refund however you are able to transfer the booking to someone else.
If you are unable or forget to attend, or to transfer the booking to another person, the booking at that stage is non refundable and non-transferrable.
For further terms and conditions please head over to this page here!