POTTERY GLAZE & SIP
BOOK YOUR SPOT TODAY! Paint a wheel thrown ceramic vessel and wine with local ceramicist and lead potter at Hypmotive hub, Jemini from Potter Panks.
This class is a private class for up to six students, paint a wheel thrown mug or planter pot and BYO your beverage of choice. Paint along with Jem or free style your own design
Scroll down towards the end of this listing to view available dates in the dropdown list under "BOOK ME IN" !
Please note: From June 2021, this workshop will be held at our NEW LOCATION 20 SMIDMORE ST, Marrickville.
Time: 1.5 hours
This booking is for ONE (1) student.
Group bookings of 6 people will receive a 15% discount. Please contact email@example.com to organise your booking.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your booking time to sign in.
- Please note, we commence all workshops at the specified start time. If you arrive late, your workshop will still be required to finish at the end time allocated. We cannot compensate for a later start/end time unless this has been previously arranged with us prior to the workshop day.
- One ceramic bisque item to the value of $29.00
- All materials.
- An apron (not a messy workshop)
- Gloss glaze and final fire after you have finished decorating your piece.
What to wear & bring:
- A face mask.
- Comfortable clothes
- Your choice of beverage
What you will take home:
In this session you will paint your own wheel thrown ceramic mug or planter. You can take it home once it has been glazed and fired. Additional items to paint can be purchased on the night for an additional fee
If you would like to make your own ceramic pieces you can come back into The Pottery Hub. Further information and prices can be found in the Pottery Hub
Who is this suitable for:
- Anyone who wants to get creative, great for parties, team workshops, and hen/stag do’d
- If you would like to book the space for a group of 6, enquire via the Pottery Hub email firstname.lastname@example.org custom times and dates can be arranged
Where is it:
At Hypmotive, Marrickville Metro, 20 Smidmore Street, Marrickville in our pottery hub.
GIFT CARDS can be purchased for this workshop. Once the recipient has received the gift card, they will need to book their workshop experience in store or they can contact us via email@example.com to arrange workshop date/s.
Gift Cards are valid for 6 months from date of purchase and are not transferrable or redeemable for any other workshop, product or cash.
HOW TO MAKE A BOOKING WITH YOUR GIFT CARD:
- Please review the available dates via our website DIY MAKER HUB.
- Please email the selected date and the below details through to firstname.lastname@example.org:
STUDENT'S FULL NAME:
GIFT CARD CODE (this is located on the back of the GIFT CARD, bottom right hand corner. The code starts with with "H")
Once received, we will reply to you with a CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING email.
Please note that once the workshop booking is confirmed, workshop booking terms and conditions will apply.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
In the event that your ceramic ware cracks during the final firing process, we will discuss with you what the options are such as repair and what that will entail. As we take great care in the overall production process, we hope this will not occur, however it’s important we let you know that this may occur. As there are many variables in pottery as to why this may occur, please be aware that Hypmotive nor the ceramic artist is responsible for the breakage and as such will be unable to provide any compensation.
If you need to cancel your workshop booking we are unable to provide a refund however you are able to transfer the booking to someone else.
If you are unable or forget to attend, or to transfer the booking to another person, the booking at that stage is non refundable and non-transferrable.
For further terms, conditions and FAQs please head over here!
By participating in a DIY workshop, you agree that Hypmotive (and if there are attending facilitators/teachers) hold no responsibility or personal liability for loss or theft incurred to personal property, any damage, or any physical injury obtained during your time on premise and during the workshop.
We may sometimes have a photographer to take photos or film activities that are held at Hypmotive. By attending an activity at Hypmotive, you confirm the consent of you and all your Guests to being photographed, filmed or recorded. The photographs, films or recordings may be made available to the public via Hypmotive social media and website.Booking