Rollie Nation Shoes Vegan Derby Black
A Derby shoe for our vegan friends. These ethically made, lightweight lace-ups are made with zero animal products, and are as soft, comfy and stylish as the original.
- PETA approved Vegan shoes.
- Clarino upper in black.
- Comfortable memory foam supports and cushions feet.
- Breathable Clarino and canvas lining keeps feet feeling cool and fresh, so no socks necessary (unless you're into that).
- Orthotic-friendly design with removable insole.
- Collar padding for extra comfort.
- Shock-absorbent, energy-returning EVA rubber outsoles with added grip put a spring in your step.
- Inner Rollie elastic comfortably hugs feet for the perfect fit.
- The perfect work, play and travel companion that weighs in 20g lighter than your trusty ol' flip-flops.
- Designed with love and care in Melbourne.
Marks can be lifted with a damp cloth. For tougher stains, use a soft bristled brush like an old tooth brush.
"We create our shoes with love and respect and engage with people that love and respect what they do. We work with two main factories in China, both small to medium sized with approximately 100 workers. Our production and development team have developed a close working relationship and even a personal friendship with the owners that ensures our process is running smoothly and more importantly, that everyone is happy".
We have a Code of Conduct in place with any factory we use. Here are some key points (Rollie Nation):
- We build our integrity upon making ethical decisions
- We endeavour to produce quality shoes under a safe and ethical environment for all employees.
- We do not condone the use of child labor.
- All materials used to produce our products are Lead-free and Chrome-free.
- All suppliers must be comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.