This gift pack contains:
- 1 x Oleu Life Bed Time Body Mist 40mL RRP $40.00
- 1 x Organic Love Tea Sleep Pyramids 20 Pack RRP $13.00
- 1 x LK Ceramics Handcrafted Cup 8oz RRP $45.00
LK Ceramics Handcrafted Cup 8oz RRP $45.00
A traditional wheel thrown ceramic mug hand painted with a contemporary design by Sydney based maker Potter Panks.
- Size is approximately 8oz (227ml)
- Handmade by LK Ceramics.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
Organic Love Tea Sleep Pyramids 20 Pack RRP $13.00
Love's Tea is Made in Australia. The Love Tea naturopath has carefully selected this blend of organic herbs, to help support a deeper, more rejuvenating sleep cycle. Herbs used in this blend, including passion flower, valerian and lavender, have traditionally been used to support the nervous system, aid relaxation and improve sleep quality. This is a gentle, comforting blend of earthy botanicals, which offers a smooth, slightly sweet and refined mint finish.
This blend is caffeine free.
Oleu Life Bed Time Body Mist 40mL RRP $40.00
A combination of pure essential oils, carefully selected to help assist you to achieve a night of better sleep with the use of aromatherapy. Aiding you to let go of a stressful day and giving way to restful dreams. Creat your bedtime rituals and take it along anywhere you go!
A combination of herbs and flowers that have a long-standing medicinal tradition to calm all states of tension and the visceral symptoms that can arise therefrom. Useful to release and let go of the bearings of the day.
All our products are travel size and easy to carry around on your daily basis so you can have it at hand to re-apply during the day and on those occasions when they are most needed.
German Chamomile oil can help to assist to ease tensions and anxiety, which helps to induce sleep. The oil also has powerful anti-microbial and antibiotic properties that can help to be used for wound healing.
The calming and sedative properties make Lavender essential oil a wonderful oil to help relax, fight stress and promote sleep.
Ylang-ylang essential oil may work as a health booster for the nervous system. It helps strengthens the nervous system and aids to repair the damage it may have suffered. It may also aid in the reduction of stress by protecting the nerves from developing a number of nervous disorders.
- Ideal to use just before you go to sleep. When you are sitting in bed and ready to switch off for the day.
- Take a moment for yourself, close your eyes and gently mist 4 -5 times around your face and body - in a circular movement - make sure you avoid the eyes.
- If possible, do a 10-minute mindful meditation to help your body and mind ease-off everything that has happened throughout the day and set yourself for a night of good sleep.
- Use intuitively, feel what your body is asking for. Let is build up in your body - in a similar way to a supplement on a daily basis - as essential oils are natural, gentle compounds that can work better with their constant usage.
Buy now and pay later with AfterPay.